Monday, February 17, 2014

One Realm Beyond: Blog Tour Introduction


Today, I’m introducing something new.

Last month, I signed up for the Christian Science Fiction and Fantasy Blog Tour, and this week will be my first book tour with the group. Strictly speaking, this isn’t entirely new, since I’ve posted reviews connected with CSFF blog tours on another site, but I’m now on the blogroll with The Lore-Mistress. The first tour I’ve joined starts today—a three-day tour for Donita K. Paul’s One Realm Beyond, first book in the Realm Walkers series.

As a bit of introduction, I started reading Paul’s books almost exactly five years ago, beginning with her DragonKeeper series. Her books became one of my earliest introductions to the wider fantasy realms beyond The Chronicles of Narnia, so they hold a bit of sentimental value for me, besides just being great stories. Both the DragonKeeper and the Realm Walkers series are Christian YA fantasy, but Paul writes books for other genres and ages as well...including children’s pictures books about, well The Dragon and the Turtle:

The Dragon & the Turtle Go on Safari

Tomorrow, I’ll post my review for One Realm Beyond, but for now, feel free to explore Paul’s website, or see what the other blog tour participants have to say:

No comments:

Post a Comment