Friday, February 3, 2017

Who Laid the Egg?


Changes are coming...

I haven't updated since late November, but since then I've started working on a children's book. It's almost done now.

The book started with the munchkin helping me cook up some eggs for breakfast one morning. He's been terribly fascinated with eggs and counting them out for me. He's also fascinated by breaking them open for me. The only challenge is slowing him down enough for me to keep up.

Munchkin has also helped collect eggs with his aunts, so we naturally started talking about...


Who Laid the Egg?

Sneak preview of one answer over on the right:
Ostrich!
Ostrich!

I've been working to finalize the book the last few days, and I'm almost ready to put it out, starting with paperback and Kindle version, and possibly a hardcover as well, if people are interested. I'll update you as that happens.

With that said, I've posted on this blog for a lot of years. I may keep it around and post occasionally, but I'm in the process of setting up a new Internet home. If you currently use my www.aesauble.com domain to get here, that's going to change in the next couple of days, and you will need to use www.theloremistress.blogspot.com once again.

2 comments:

Amber Stokes said...

Exciting times! Congratulations on the upcoming book release, Audrey! Such a fun idea. :)

~Amber

Audrey said...

Thanks, Amber! (Blogger apparently decided I didn't need to see comment notifications, so I just saw this. :p )

Post a Comment