Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome!

As the Lore-Mistress, I serve as High-Keeper of legends, thoughts, and dreams.

To put it simply, I am a writer by trade and training. No, I am not yet a renowned novelist. Stating that I am a writer means merely that I intend to sit down at regular intervals and record words on paper—whether actual plant fiber or the electronic imitation you are reading right now. As a writer, I intend to write at least a certain number of words a day. This is called a ‘quota,’ but it can also be referred to as a deadline.

If things go well, those words will go into a novel, a magazine article, or some form of actual work. If not, then I might get around to making another blog post. I also hope to post some of my work here for you to read. I hope you enjoy it.

Respectfully yours,

Audrey E.
The Lore-Mistress and High-Keeper of Legend.

3 comments:

LadySojourner said...

So excited that you have started a blog, Audrey and I look forward to visiting it often as I can! I love your blog colors and layout!:)
~Chelise

LadySojourner said...

P.S. I'd really like to follow your blog, but don't see the button anywhere...was wondering if it is my computer, maybe?

Audrey said...

Were you logged in when you tried? I couldn't see the link either when I was logged out, but once I signed in, it showed up on the navigation bar at the top. Thanks for letting me know about the problem!

Post a Comment