Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!


Life has been busy in the past couple of months--my apologies for not posting more regularly.



I'd like to get back on schedule and post something every week, if only to make sure I'm still writing occasionally. Unfortunately, my other projects are taking up most of my spare time at the moment. It's also much easier right now to pick up a book, so I won't promise anything more than a post now and then. You can expect to see a couple new book reviews soon, though. I should post one later this week, and I'll be part of a blog tour late in May for a new fantasy author.

In the meantime...



Spring is here!

The rain has been back this week, but there's a promise of sunshine to come...now and in eternity to come. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment